NOTES & REMINDERS:
- Zumba is now only on Tuesdays at 10:00 with a new instructor (contact Joana 914 752 495)
- English Lessons are on Tuesdas at 17:00 (contact Margarida 965 307 573)
- The Choir now rehearses at the Museum not at the municipal gallery
- A new Book Club will start in October - watch out for further details
- Portuguese lessons for Beginners I and Conversation are now on Fridays with a new teacher
- New Activity: Get Googled - Monday 2nd October
Understand the basics of emailing your
friends and family, arranging your life on an e-calendar,
invite others to join you or share your location with them.
Additionally, store your files in the cloud and find out how
to share them with freinds, open a virtual office or explore
the endless hours of Youtube.
Learn how to view the World from space and how to
place your house on the map.
Come along and discover just what your smartphone or
tablet can do to make your lesisure life more interesting.
No previous knowledge necessary.
Informal course structure.
Laptop/Smartphone or Tablet essential!
Entry 5€ (Amigos 4€)
- Is your computer slow? Don't delay.
- Would you like to talk to an expert whilst checking your PC?
- Malware and virus removal.
- Disk clean up.
- Memory check and much more!
One to one computer clean up for a fixed price of only 20 €
Tuesday mornings (by appointment).
Behind The Scenes (Every 4th Wednesday 15:00 - 289 840 100)
We aim to be explore every corner of the Museum, the collections it houses, the people who work there, its projects, its successes and failures, strong and weak points, in short: the bare bones of the Museum. All this will take place once a month under the guidance of the Museum’s Director, Emanuel Sancho....A challenge for all of us to take on. Reservations necessary, max 10 persons per group.
- Art Exhibition: Works by Barbara Muntford and Greg McDonald (from 9th September until 6th November - New Gallery
- Photography Exhibition by Algarve Photographers Group: Tourism (until 26th September) - Old Gallery: Costume Museum
- Photography Exhibition by Algarve Photographers Group: Still Life (29th September until 22nd November) - Old Gallery: Costume Museum
New Gallery Opening Times: Monday - Sundays and holidays 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Galeria do Museu Opening Times: Monday-Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm; Sat/Sun +2.00pm - 5.00pm